Wireless on new laptop

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 02:10:02 MST 2007

This is to apologize to Joe Zagar.  Although I was saying above that it
seems his information solved my problem though I still wondered why, Joe
took it that I was doubting his veracity.  Nothing could be further from the
truth.  Without his help I would probably be bald now.  I was hoping someone
with a similar experience could explain why/how WiFi Radar caused a
conflict.

After some further reading today I am wondering if both WiFi Radat and
NetworkManager manipulate /etc/network/interfaces and maybe they stomp on
each other.  Anyone?