I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 07:16:15 MST 2007

This is something I watch everyday at every level.

I did not grow up with unions and never really gave them much thought until recently.

The concept is golden!  Unity in numbers.  Unfortunately almost everyone I rub shoulders with will not take the time to solitify their strength through a unified front.

Things are not going in the right direction on many levels.  This is one area of concern.

What would happen if the free software /  open source community boycotted Suse?  And did it with a great noise?

Kurt Granroth <plug-discuss at granroth.org> wrote:<snip>
I think, too, that a lot of Linux people are too pragmatic.  They see
openSUSE as the best Linux distro out there now (Ubuntu is gaining
rapidly but they are still a year or two away, IMO) and aren't going to
switch based on the potential of some nebulous future problems.
<snip>

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours
Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website