OT: Make an ISO of my game CD

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Mar 22 08:58:48 MST 2007

Ok, so I have a CDROM emulator, but I can not make a good ISO.  I have
tried a few tricks in K3B and tryed using dd if=/dev/cdrom bs=2048
count=<Volume size> but I get an iso, that contains the files but does
not work.  The file sizes seem to be the same when looking at an
individual file, but they read as 628MB worth of files in a 1.7MB iso.
Any thoughts?

I realy am sick of leveing my CIV IV cd in my computer all the time and
it is a mjor hasle to put the disk away and pull it out when I have a
few minuts to play.  I know it can be done because I have seen one other
LUG'er do it.