flyers? and where?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Mar 20 18:05:13 MST 2007

Am 20. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Another posibility ...
>
> Rather than just finding places to put the brochure, perhaps arrange a table
> and volunteers to man it for the first weekend or such.  Surely we could

Would be a great idea for the places that'll let us man a booth.

> find 4-6 folks to take shifts for a weekend (or Fri/Sat) and see how that
> works out.  Not that this should be a regular activity, but more a kickoff
> event.  Might even get store personnel to notice where/what the brochures
> are about.

We definitely want people stopping in once in a while to make sure there
are still copies out.

> Potentially we could also have a system there running Linux for folks to
> see.  Prolly none of this would make sense at Red Seven, but ...

That would be awesome, but more difficult to arrange. For now let's
concentrate on just getting the word out and getting demos for the
InstallFests.

> Oh, and, yes, I would be willing to volunteer

Glad to hear that! Not required when you have an idea, but it sure makes
it easier to implement if you lead by example!

ciao,

der.hans
#  Your email is being read by hundreds of uptight agents
#  who never saw the humor in Dr. Strangelove. -- Mark Russell