flyers? and where?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:57:51 MST 2007

Another posibility ...

Rather than just finding places to put the brochure, perhaps arrange a table
and volunteers to man it for the first weekend or such.  Surely we could
find 4-6 folks to take shifts for a weekend (or Fri/Sat) and see how that
works out.  Not that this should be a regular activity, but more a kickoff
event.  Might even get store personnel to notice where/what the brochures
are about.

Potentially we could also have a system there running Linux for folks to
see.  Prolly none of this would make sense at Red Seven, but ...

Oh, and, yes, I would be willing to volunteer

On 3/20/07, Eric Shubes <plug at shubes.net> wrote:

> der.hans wrote:
> > http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/
> > PLUG have several meetings a month.
> > The are held in different parts of the valley.[0]
> >
> > [0] I don't like how that's stated, so please help us come up with
> better
> > wording.
> >

> PLUG has several meetings each month,
> held in various valley locations.
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss