flyers? and where?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 19 22:19:46 MST 2007

moin moin,

do we have the flyers electronically ready for printing?

We want them to be a good advertisement for Free Software and for PLUG.

They need to list the PLUG URL, that we have several meetings a month in
different parts of town ( but not necessarily where and when ), that we
have mailing lists and that we have a monthly InstallFest. We need to
explain what an InstallFest is. We might want to mention that we have
meetings dedicated to different themes, but that might wait the
announcement I'm not yet making...

Anything else we want to make sure is listed?

Do we want them to be trifold?

Where should we put them out?

Red Seven will put them out for us.

Other small vendors like Motherboards and Upgrades and PC Club might put
them out for us.

CompUSA is shutting down. Fry's would likely be ignored. Any other big
chains shops we should try for?

Any non-computer tech places? Walt's TV probably would put stuff up for
us.

Any non-tech places? Maybe Changing Hands bookstore. Heck, Borders might.

We need to register with Arizona Chain Reaction, www.azcr.org.

We also need some banners that people can put on their web sites.

Would someone like to track distribution places for us?

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I guess I should've agreed with my boss more often. Today I was replaced
#  by a bobblehead doll!" -- Randy Glasbergen, 13Mar2006