tab grouping in Firefox

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Mon Mar 19 18:47:48 MST 2007

Just out of curocity, how many pages are we talking?  My mozilla installations, be if Linux, Win, or Mac get seriously bogged down if I have more then a hundred pages open and all but crash if I go beyond ~150-200 pages. I do not synch book marks, but on my work machines I would say I have ~100 bookmarks between them, on my home machine it is about the same.  I rarely group more then 20 bookmarks together.  (I am not a power user, I just can't remember anything so I refer back to things often during research) For most of the items I know I will need to keep for reference, that are dynamically loaded, I just save the page as a full archive (Thus making it static) and book mark that.  So far I have never had to worry :)

However, I agree that having the ability to hierarchically manage live tabs would be sweet!