cacti help - no data on graphs

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Mon Mar 19 18:08:17 MST 2007

Well, I uncommented cacti and replaced the contents of /usr/share/cacti
with a fresh install, I deleted and re-imported the cacti db, I
uncommented the line in cron, and I set all the permissions.  The system
generated the .rrd files for me and I get a graph preview, but still no
data?

My cacti log says
03/19/2007 07:00:04 PM - SYSTEM STATS: Time:3.0026 Method:cmd.php
Processes:1 Threads:N/A Hosts:3 HostsPerProcess:3 DataSources:233
RRDsProcessed:119

This "modified" datestamp on the file is for 6:00:04 PM MST so why is
the log entry for 7:00:04 PM?