cacti help - no data on graphs

Brant Evans brant.evans at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:34:12 MST 2007

I'm not familiar with cacti, but the # at the beginning of the cron
line will cause cron to not run the command as it looks at the line as
a comment. If it's just a problem of cron not running the command that
should fix it.

The "> /dev/null 2>&1" is sending all output from the php script to
the bit-bucket. If the script is creating files and writing to them
then this is perfectly fine.

Brant