Work for NASA at ASU

Austin Godber godber at no8tech.com
Mon Mar 19 17:07:28 MST 2007

It looks like it is very likely that they will be replacing me at ASU.
This is good news and it will be a cool job.  It seems that it will be
working for BOTH the Mars group and the Lunar group (sure, sure, I know
its not a planet, but still, its in space isn't it?).  Its not official
yet and I will follow up with a Job posting once I see it.

The gig is Linux admin mainly.  LOTS of linux machines.  LOTS of data.
The Lunar guys will have MUCH more data that we Mars guys did.  LOTS of
work, but its hard to beat.  Good people, interesting topic with lots to
learn.

Any Mid to Senior Linux admins interested should send resume's to
jobs_at_mars.asu.edu.  Be able to learn lots if you don't already know
lots.  Uh, actually, stall long enough for me to get my wisdom teeth
removed, thanks. ;)

Austin