usenet reader

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:54:24 MST 2007

Sorry for the late reply, but I have been out of town for a few days. I'm
not sure why the app is not wanting to create the database, mine just
worked.  I would check out the website and see if there is any thing and I
know the developer has worked with earlier on different problems a couple
years ago and even added a few of my suggestions into the product. you may
send him an e-mail and ask him.

http://klibido.sourceforge.net/