gnucash

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 05:04:01 MST 2007

YEP, Still working on it....... Woild someone take a look at what I did and
make a suggestion? Here is what I did:

bmike1 at 2[~]$ sudo apt-get install gnucash
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  gnucash: Depends: libgal23 (>= 0.24) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2 (>= 0.22.0-7) but it is not going to
be installed
           Depends: libgtkhtml1.1-3 (>= 1.1.10) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages
bmike1 at 2[~]$ sudo dpkg -i libgal23
dpkg: error processing libgal23 (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libgal23
bmike1 at 2[~]$ sudo dpkg -i libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2
dpkg: error processing libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2 (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2
bmike1 at 2[~]$ sudo dpkg -i libgtkhtml1.1-3
dpkg: error processing libgtkhtml1.1-3 (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libgtkhtml1.1-3
bmike1 at 2[~]$