Stupid users

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:55:00 MST 2007

Sorry for the late chime in and if this offends anyone. I have run across
numerous users who give the same stupid look when you ask them about
updating the anitvirus software. After a while I started comparing it to
using a condom that has been in the glove box for a couple years. You think
you are protected but you really aren't. I guess the same would work for
anit-spyware in the windoze world as well!!