Encryption Tools

Richard Wilson relw at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 9 00:01:09 MST 2007

Has anyone on this distribution configured an open source encryption
tool that will encrypt both Windows and Linux partitions?  My workplace
is mandating that all our laptops be encrypted and their chosen tool
only supports Windows (no big surprise there)...

I have gotten some recommendations on OS tools that can do this, but
haven't yet found anyone with a working config that ideally permits
Linux to read the encrypted Windows partitions.

TIA,

Richard Wilson

If/when I get this working would there be interest in sharing the
configuration information?