Qwest.net and 2wire gateway

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Wed Mar 7 15:22:52 MST 2007

You are looking at it from a particular perspective but when you look at
it from the perspective of running transparent bridging, it becomes a
real obstacle.

In other words, if you want to run DMZ, it's fine. If you want to run
your own network and not rely upon a stilted appliance for services such
as DHCP & BIND, then the Actiontec or the now aging Cisco 678 (who can
forget code red) is infinitely more versatile.

Craig

Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>