gnucash/kmymoney

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 12:18:32 MST 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 9:16 am, Eric "Shubes" wrote:
> No, you can not email someone a downloaded iso. It's too big.

Thanks for the offer Eric. I'm trying to get the address now. They want like
20 bucks and as I was entering my card info got:

	 The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not
	match billing address of cardholder.
	Do not submit this form twice, or you may be double billed!
	Your items
	1 order of Value Download - One Mo. at $17.97 each

I'm sure it means the payment did not go through but I have to make sure. As
such I am waiting for a respose from someone over there.