Constant Change

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri Mar 2 13:24:40 MST 2007

Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Mike Schwartz <mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> ps. [...] the Tempe Municipal Wireless Project?
>>>
>> As far as I know, they are still planning to go ahead with it.
>> (Is there some schedule that they are "behind" on?)
>> --
It's up and running in some capacity.  My wife's parents were customers
for a few months, but had problems with slow connections and dropped
connections.  The company came out and put an additional antenna on
their roof (even though there was a node on a light pole no more than 50
yards away) and it still didn't help.  They dropped it and went back to DSL.

alex