/mnt/sdc1 (was Re: PDA)

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Thu Mar 1 11:56:41 MST 2007

I forgot to mention that that while kinfo center does not see any of the USB
device plugged into the hub under USB Devices and it does see them listed
under thee Partitions button it also sees them listed under the Storage
Devices button. They are listed as /dev/sdb1 and /dev/sdc1. Unfortunately,
when i attempt to mount them it claims the device does not exist. I'm sure
that has something to do wit the USB Device not seeing them. One of my
questions is why does it not see them on the hub yet it does?