No subject

Thu Jun 14 11:07:46 MST 2007

international export shipping documentation system that ever worked
(on a Basic-4 computer that had 15-meg of HD space in a refrigerator
sized box).  My clients sent me on a tour of every place in the U.S.
known at that time to have people trying to build such a system for
several years, but still didn't have anything that worked.  We ended
up beating them all to the finish line with a fully operational system
implemented in offices on both coasts and two countries, all connected
and transmitting documents with, get this ... 150-baud modems.

That same basis system ran from the early 1970's for more than 15 years
... all derived from that little old cassette tape "powered" TRS-80
Model I demo.