rsyc log weirdness

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Thu Jun 28 16:37:21 MST 2007

index.php is a symlink:
[root at server2 etc]# ls -l /var/www/html/ssl/php/index.php
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 9 Jun  7 16:27 /var/www/html/ssl/php/index.php
-> login.php

The command used to sync:
/usr/bin/rsync -vrtpogz --password-file=/root/rsync.password --delete
var/www/ root@${NODE}::www/

${NODE} is previously defined as the other server's name.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760