Cox

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Sun Jun 24 13:00:18 MST 2007

Have your tried calling Cox to see what's going on?

In order to file a class action lawsuit you'd have to prove that this is a widespread activity and that probably would be very hard to prove.

How do you check how the modem is configured? I'm on the 12 megabit service and I've never checked to make sure it's right.