ffmpeg on ?

Vaughn Treude vltreude at deru.com
Mon Jun 25 11:30:23 MST 2007

For most things, the configure/make/install sequence has worked fine for
me.  It's a pain, though, when there are a lot of small pieces.
I've used yum and apt-get but wasn't aware of urpmi.  Is it in any way
related to rpmdrake?
Why do you have to "remove" the CD?
Thanks for the recommendation,
Vaughn