OT: Scamming the Scammers

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 20:35:08 MST 2007

it's funny... I keep telling a russian I'm sending the money and 'she' keeps
telling me it hasn't arrived yet. Then I sent her a message telling  'her'
that I'mm not interested in pursuing a relationship with a foreignor. This is
the second time I've said this in three weeks.
I asked her if she liked me wasting her time.... she responded that waiting
for the money is never a waste of time. That's what you get for not
understanding english. Then I taunt 'her' some more !
Great fun.