OT: Scamming the Scammers

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:10:07 MST 2007

Erich Newell wrote:
> Don't sink to their level...well at least not in any manner that might
> cost you your internet service or be seen as a criminal act.However, if
> you're clever enough, you might want to follow in the shoes of this guy:
> http://www.419eater.com This guy is beating scammers at their own game;
> for YOUR amusement. Some of the things he's been able to get these guys
> to do are just too funny.
>
> Check it out!

I've seen that site.  The funniest one in my opinion is this one.

http://419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

It's even funnier if you know who Derek Trotter is.  Google him if you
don't.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0