Temporary User map back online

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:34:46 MST 2007

On 6/16/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown at qwest.net> wrote:

> Well, the map is back up and working on the PLUG site
> (http://www.plug.phoenix.az.us/membermap/).   [...]
>
> I currently have about 65 users from PLUG on the map  [...] If you would
> like to be added to
> the map, then I need the following information:
>
> Cross streets (Street 1 & Street 2)
> City
> Zipcode
>
> [...]
>

>  If you would like to be added to the map,

I guess I would like to be added;
I attend the W side meetings fairly regularly,
especially now that they
do not conflict with my Tues.-night class.
 ... and I have been to a few developer meetings,
(2 or 3 I think)
and one stamm tisch, & one install fest.

> then I need the following information:

> Cross streets (Street 1 & Street 2)

near the corner of N. 76th Drive
and W. Kristal Way, but those are very small
streets, if you need streets that would show
up on an Avis or Hertz map, then it is near the
intersection of N 75th Ave. and W. Utopia.
(Utopia is between Union Hills Dr. and Beardsley.)
I am not sure which of those, is the right
level of detail / granularity...  pick your choice.
> City
   Glendale AZ
> Zipcode
   85308-6090