Temporary User map back online

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sat Jun 16 19:12:51 MST 2007

Kevin Brown wrote:
> Well, the map is back up and working on the PLUG site
> (http://www.plug.phoenix.az.us/membermap/).  I'm sure there are some
> data points that are off now (meeting locations and such), so I guess
> those are the next things I need to bring up to date.

This is so very cool!  Thanks, Kevin!  You got it wrapped in the CMS
which I did not expect yet.

A couple of corrections to two of the meeting locations that have
changed and a another one has recently been added.

- The Free Software Stammtisch in Tempe is now at Broadway and Roosevelt.
- The West Side Meeting has moved to roughly I-17 and Bell Rd.
- The new Free Software Stammtisch in Avondale is at Indian School Rd.
somewhere near 107th Ave.

All the data including addresses is on the page at
http://www.plug.phoenix.az.us/meetings/info (Thanks, Ben).

Alan