Test - PLEASE do NOT reply

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:48:23 MST 2007

Thanks Josef, I think you are hitting it on the head.  I looked at the
details for come of BOTH my original (conversation starting) messages and
some of my replies within conversations.  ALL of them show being sent by
gmail.com from me to the discussion list and list no separate reply to.  All
emails from other folks show as being from those individuals to the
discussion list but with a reply to of the discussion list.  They do not
mention a mailed by like gmail.com.

NTL, since my originating mails do not show up UNTIL there has been a reply
by someone on the list, gmail must be hiding it until that event happens and
if it never does, my originating seems never to have gone yo the list though
the list echoed it out to participants (including me I presume).  To me this
smacks of Micro$ Bill's attitude that he should be the decider of what
behaviours should be silently imposed on the world.  I used to have high
hopes for Google avoiding that kind of evilness and they are fading.

Enough of this.  Now that I think I understand what is happening, I have
better things to spend my time on.