software RAID 1 w/3 Drives

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:31:35 MST 2007

That is why it is nice to have the mirror and the data replicated to another
disk. But what are the chances of loosing 3 disk on the same system within
such a short time frame that you would not be able to replace a single disk
that failed? The only time I have ever heard of loosing more than one disk
in a day has been due to some type of power surge that usually fried the
server has well.