OT: Sysadm Days Philly

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jul 17 10:54:45 MST 2007

moin moin,

a little off topic as the P in PLUG stands for Phoenix rather than
Philly :), but the more successful Sysadm Days is in August the better
our chances for getting it back at the beginning of the year.

https://LOPSA.org/SysadminDays

Those pictures are from the Sysadmin Days in Phoenix. Please let me know
if you have better pictures that we can use.

If you know anyone in the Pennsylvania or New Jersey area ( we're getting
at least US-NY and US-MA as well ) who might be interested please let
them know they have until the end of tomorrow to get in on the early bird
discount.

This go around we've again got a great program. I want it to do well in
order to increase our chances of getting a couple of the talks, especially
Cat Okita's Practical Paranoia, https://LOPSA.org/SysadminDays/program#T7.
I got her to do that after talking to her about her Defcon talk for this
year and something else she wanted to do.

The current plan is to bring Sysadmin Days back to Phoenix at the
beginning of the year. Success in Philly opens up more opportunities when
it comes back to Phoenix.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",
#  and don't imply I agree that there is such a thing as a
#  "Linux operating system". - rms