Internet woes redux

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Jul 15 13:36:32 MST 2007

Nice 'cobbled box' :)

Are you sure your issue isn't with DNS?  Try installing a caching name
server on the box to see if that helps.
Also if you're on Qwest MSN it may be a problem with DHCP releases.  See
if a cronjob every 5 minutes connecting somewhere on the internet
resolves your issue.
Are your sata and network card on the same IRQ?