Internet woes redux

Robert N. Eaton Motheaton28 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 13:02:44 MST 2007

Darrin Chandler suggested that I bring my box to the Installfest. I'm
more than willing, if someone would agree to lend some TLC, and expertise.

I am a ten or twelve year newbie, having started with RH 3.01, if I
remember correctly. I have never had such problems with Linux before,
even when I had to repartition the hdd from the CLI.

This particular problem has me stonkered: I don't know what questions to
ask, nor in what set of files to look for answers.  I would gladly
accept hands-on help, if it is available.

I understand the next Installfest is to be 07/28/07 at 2625 W. Baseline,
Tempe, at 10:00 AM.  If no one objects strongly, I'll bring "La Machina"
and I'll let people play with it. Maybe even install the latest and
greatest 64 bit distro.

Bob Eaton