Ann: East Side Meeting, Thursday, July 12th

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Jul 12 11:11:47 MST 2007

The PLUG East Side Meeting will be held THIS EVENING, Thursday, July 12th.

What: PLUG East Side Meeting
When: July 12th, 2007 @ 7:00pm
Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa
(See "East Side Meeting" information on the web site at
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/meetings/info)

Topics:
 * F-Spot photo manager and Flickr
 * GIMP tricks (e-z red eye reduction, Photoshop history brush work-alike)
 * If there is time and interest, the FSF video of Richard Stallman
releasing the GPLv3
 * If there is still time, digiKam and Flickr

As usual we will also discuss the latest news and happenings in the
FS/OSS world.

PLUG T-Shirts will be available for purchase at $15 each.  We should
have some door prize drawing give away.

See you there!

Alan