Spam Maildir and procmail

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Jul 12 08:08:05 MST 2007

All,
I get tons of spam, but it is all correctly classified and goes into my Spam
folder. I use imap because I have multiple machines that I access my mail on,
I must have the Spam folder subscribed so I can put spam messages into it if
they come along, which happens now and then, but I don't want to know when
something new shows up.

I have tried multiple things to get procmail to dump the message to a file
inside my maildir folder, but instead of puting the file in cur/ it creates a
new set of new/ cur/ tmp/ folders inside my Spam/cur/...

I'm at a loss and don't know what else to try. I've asked this questions here
already, so I apologize for being a broken record, but I can't figure this
out!

Any ideas?

nathan
--

01001010 01100101 01110011 01110101 01110011
01010011 01100001 01110110 01100101 01110011