Questions regarding Qwest.

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Mon Jul 2 13:10:49 MST 2007

 I think that it's very much a "ymmv" situation.  We have the complete
Cox package--digital cable, internet, and phone--and while I wouldn't
claim that they're perfect, once we got past some initial problems, it's
been pretty good.  When we had "Qworst" phone service we lost it much
more often than our cable connection.  Plus, although we live in what is
now regarded as "central Phoenix", I was consistantly told "Sorry, DSL
is not available for you."

-mj-