Questions regarding Qwest.

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:32:09 MST 2007

On 7/2/07, Matt Graham <danceswithcrows at usa.net> wrote:

> [...] how does Qwest stack up?  [...]
>
> There was nothing in their FAQ about NNTP/newsgroups/Usenet, which
> probably means I'll have to obtain an account with news.individual.net
> or something.  Can any Qwest users confirm or deny that they have or
> don't have an NNTP server?  Thanks,
>
> --
> [...]
>

> have to obtain an account with news.individual.net or something.

far be it from me to try to convince you not to obtain such
an account;  but I don't think it's the only choice.  Isn't
    http://groups.google.com/
gateway'ed with Usenet?  It has some cool features, like
the way you can browse by thread.  (plus, you don't have
to worry about 'nn' software - [news reader].  As Forrest
might say, "one less thing!".)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ