it logged off unexpectedly

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:12:25 MST 2007

Which is real funny considering I had to call cox 2 times in the past
3-4 years.  One of those times, the cable modem crapped out.  I'd say
that's pretty reliable.
But then again, every neighborhood is different.  Qwest isn't stellar
by comparison.

On 1/31/07, eculbert <eculbert at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yep! That was the problem he had. He is dead now, died
> right here viewing this monitor!! Lung cancer. Cox
> apparently labeled him a 'trouble maker' or such. When
> he awoke each morning, the thoughts that went thru his
> head was 'will it work, will it be faster than dialup
> if it IS up!'.
>
> At least if and when yea' old qworst gets on their
> high horse with me, I can honestly say. 'in my left
> hand is a cox cable modem. Do you want me as a cussing
> stormer or do I call cox?' Good lordy, I hope I don't
> have to do that!
>
> Rf
>

> --- Jim <arizona.anorak at gmail.com> wrote:

> > cable
> > at all
> > month
> > again.
> > >
> > > I'm rather surprised they didn't prosecute (they
> > should have)
> >
> > Someone is stealing the customer's service and Cox
> > responds by not going
> > out there to fix the problem?  They expect the
> > customer to keep paying?
> >   I didn't know Cox was part of the federal
> > government.
> >
> > --
> >

> > "That income tax you know it's nothing more than
> > legal robbery"
> > Sidney "Pa" Larkin

> Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
> Remember Katrina?
> For several days, only hams could get out,
> and talk to others dependably.
>
> No Morse Code required starting about Feb 07!
> http://www.arrl.org/
>
> Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.

"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte