it logged off unexpectedly

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 09:44:18 MST 2007

Yep! That was the problem he had. He is dead now, died
right here viewing this monitor!! Lung cancer. Cox
apparently labeled him a 'trouble maker' or such. When
he awoke each morning, the thoughts that went thru his
head was 'will it work, will it be faster than dialup
if it IS up!'.

At least if and when yea' old qworst gets on their
high horse with me, I can honestly say. 'in my left
hand is a cox cable modem. Do you want me as a cussing
stormer or do I call cox?' Good lordy, I hope I don't
have to do that!

Rf

--- Jim <arizona.anorak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Technomage wrote:
>
> >> Cox caught someone blatenly disconnecting Jim's
> cable
> >> and running a cable over to another property next
> >> door. SEVERAL times. Then they quit coming over
> at all
> >> on service calls!! Now that is 'service'??? One
> month
> >> later, surgery and never ever saw his 'home'
> again.
> >
> > I'm rather surprised they didn't prosecute (they
> should have)
>
> Someone is stealing the customer's service and Cox
> responds by not going
> out there to fix the problem?  They expect the
> customer to keep paying?
>   I didn't know Cox was part of the federal
> government.
>
> --
>

> "That income tax you know it's nothing more than
> legal robbery"
> Sidney "Pa" Larkin

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required starting about Feb 07!
http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.