OT: hotspot?

David Huerta huertanix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:40:21 MST 2007

On 1/26/07, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/26/07, Darrin Chandler <dwchandler at stilyagin.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 05:30:02PM -0700, Vaughn Treude wrote:
> > > or was that just a rhetorical example?  I'd actually like that.  I
> often
> > > write code while listening to the Sex Pistols, the Clash, or the
> > > Ramones.  (OK, so I'm showing my age with that list.)  :-)
> >
> > I have all those bands on CD, but I could never code to that. Ministry,
> > however has just the right beat to match the cadence of my typing...
>
>    best coding music: Tortoise, Cinematic Orchestra, Fourtet, some
> Stereolab albums work too.
>
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kAqjtRCfsM
>
>    -jmz
>
> I tend to lean more towards electronic music when it comes to coding;
Tiesto, Digweed, Sasha, and the obligatory not-really-electronic Stereolab.
If I'm maintaining someone else's code, though, I'll switch to metal and
hard rock; Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Rammstein typically help channel
frustration over bad code into productive energy.

--
david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org