Job Openings at ACA

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:53:29 MST 2007

  "The company I work for is ACA, (see "http://www.astronautics.com/"), a
Milwaukee company;
   and they have a ["branch"] office in Phoenix - (about 5 miles South of
the PLUG W.-side meetings).
   ACA has some job openings now [see below].  They are mostly for jobs in
Milwaukee, but if
   someone would prefer to stay in Phoenix, they might be able to work for
ACA in the Phoenix
   office, as a software engineer or systems engineer.

   We have a list of openings, available as a PDF file (679KB), so
   if you prefer that, I can send it to you;
   (but someone suggested not posting a message
     with that big an attachment. [probably too big]).

  However, you can also look on the web, (easier for most of you) at
    http://www.astronautics.com/new/employment/JobSearch.asp?Mode=All
  so, for example, see:

http://www.astronautics.com/new/employment/postings/Linux%20Software%20Engineers.htm
--