audio player

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 04:33:49 MST 2007

I started wanted to listen to some online music and so I clicked the file and
an audio player (kaffine) appeared. I sat there and watched it about 5
minutes and thought that perhaps my speakers were unplugged so I hopped on my
knees to look at it when suddenly I started hearing the music.... 1 second
worth of it every 5 seconds.

Now I listened to these same files before through another program. I think
this means that kaffine uses to much memory for this old box. What program do
I run to change the audio player and which do you suggest I use? (I use icewm
so I can't go about it through the menu bar)

(if you don't know if someone has the time start top in an emulator then
select the the menu item that changes this setting and see what program
starts)