Firefox configuration management

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Mon Jan 22 08:09:58 MST 2007

Your assumption is correct - squid + DansGuardian

I need a little help.

I tried:
iptables -A OUTPUT -p TCP --dport 80 --uid-owner cff -j REJECT
and got this error:
iptables v1.3.3: Unknown arg `--uid-owner'
Try `iptables -h' or `iptables --help' for more information.

I also tried
iptables -A OUTPUT -p TCP --dport 80 --uid-owner 1001 -j REJECT
with the same error.

I looked in the man page, and it looks right to me:
        --uid-owner userid
               Matches if the packet was created by a process with the
given effective user id.

What did I mess up?

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760