770, N800, Gp2x, etc.

Empty plug at emptiedout.com
Tue Jan 16 02:26:39 MST 2007

My pal just returned from CES, with a shiny new 800 in tow and a lot of
bloggage about the new offerings.

http://ultramobilegeek.blogspot.com/

He's a mobile gadget junkie in the extreme- anyone interested in that
stuff should check him out. I have to say the thing has some really cool
interface features- for example, a much larger keyboard/menu if it
determines you tapped with a finger and not a stylus!

~Ben

--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.