OT: Corporate America Rant

Empty plug at emptiedout.com
Fri Jan 5 08:01:19 MST 2007

Dan Lund wrote:
> It's something we all deal with when a company is bigger.
> Executives and management go with what's "tried and true" and what
> "everyone else uses".  It's just business as usual.

What I find amusing is when those same PHBs use phrases like "thinking
outside the box", "paradigm shift", and "breaking the mold". What's
funny is that OOo *is* tried and true, and it's few limitations are
easily surpassed by its overall efficiency(watch your resource monitor
and fire up Excel some time) and $0 price tag.

--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.