Editing ISO

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Feb 27 18:22:56 MST 2007

I guess there is a third question, if I do mount, and have to cp -R to
some folder. Make my changes, and use mkisofs to recreate the ISO, how
do I find out what file the current boot loader is pointing at and is
their anything to do to creat a bootable CD other then us the mkisofs
eltorito-boot option and point it to that file?