security, encryption, and healthcare

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 13:29:42 MST 2007

I don't know that having the BS helped me or not after I had a few years of experience.
It sounds like a BS alone isn't enough to be taken seriously in Security. Dont really know.

It is my understanding that the Baby Boomers were called such because they were a big population jump following ww2.

I think nationalized (aka socialized) healthcare has more issues than population changes.
Personal opinion, but I'd trust a collective influence of individual decisions more than a centralized generalization by a few pushing influence
over the rest of a society. Stated another way, I trust my own opinions for my own life and my family's rather than handing it over to someone
in DC who doesn't know me and only really cares for continuing their pay and power with no responsibility.

Admittedly, both ways have their issues.

-j