Got hacked?

John Schember j5483 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 21:21:02 MST 2007

Wipe the machine and reinstall. Once your compromised there is no way to
tell 100% what what done. They could have installed a custom rootkit
that will give them a telnet session when they port knock on the server.
You can try to clean it but the only way to be sure the system is clean
is to do a clean install.

John Schember