Crossover Office or alternatives? Mac even?

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 09:00:01 MST 2007

I've been running Pages (part of iWork '06) on my Mac for a year. It's
probably the best word processing program I've ever used in that it has
everything I need to do what I want. Moreover, Mac runs OpenOffice natively
and... plenty of other x apps...

...and Parallels for virtualization... Yes, I have XP Pro and CentOS running
in a window on my Mac desktop. Yah, I'm turning into one of those freaky Mac
people. If you have any questions, contact me offline.

; ) .randy

--

http://spindomains.us/