printer

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 19:03:07 MST 2007

I know what the problem is:
the printer head needs alignment.
another problem: google's solution (shown below) shows how to get the
calibration page..... not how to chang e the calibration (it just prints a
page with no settings) can someone figure out how to change the alignment on
an hp deskjet 932c?

HP932c Test pages
      Press and hold POWER.
      Press "X" (Cancel Print) the specified number of times
      Press RESUME/FF the specified number of times.
      Release POWER
         X     RESUME/FF   Results
         0     1               Flower picture (head first)
         0     3               Alignment (calibration page)
         0     4               P/C, Page count (diagnostic page)
         0     7               Paper-indent-exactness?
         0     8               Infinite "H" test
         1     1               P/C, Page count, Paper-sizing-dates
         1     2               ROM-Dump, P/C, Alignment-dates
         2     0               Pen recovery diagnostic test: light cartridge
cleaning
         2     1               Pen recovery diagnostic test: Intermediate
cleaning
         2     2               Pen recovery diagnostic test: Intensive
cleaning
         3     0               Duplex test
         3     1               Duplex test on 970Cxi
         3     1               Flower picture continued
         4     1               Cartridges identification-dates / filler
situation
         8     4               Nozzle pattern test