printer

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 17:35:11 MST 2007

I just  tried printing from kwrite to see if it was a problem with kmail and I
had the same problem.

To be more explicit in my descrition of the problem what is happening is every
third line is printing but nothing is there. Well, there is SOMETHING there.
What is there looks like the very tippy top of the line.