IPCOP

ssjgolleta ssjgolleta at anima-web.us
Wed Feb 7 11:22:01 MST 2007

Anyone here has any experience with IPCOP?

I'm trying to set up a firewall using IPCOP and 3 network cards. I'm
testing the firewall at the moment from inside the network so its
plugged to a network switch instead of the modem (for the moment).

After configuring the firewall here is my set up:
Green(eth0)-192.168.0.1 with dhcp server installed
Orange(eth1) - 192.168.1.1
Red(eth2) - 10.0.0.1

I have Red plugged in to my network switch, Green to a small switch, and
Orange to another switch. So far, when I log into the server itself I
can ping google.com fine. When I plug a computer to the switch on the
green, I can't see the server or even get an IP. Do I need to have
anything special like a crossover cable or anything?